"Just think -- in eight more years, you'll be 40," said my dad this morning. To which I replied, "Oh yeah? Well, in 5 years and 4 days, you'll be 60!" He then handed the phone to my mom.
Thank you, God, for another year. You have blessed me richly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's funny.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
32! I was guessing 27.
You're too kind, Joel!
32! Your a baby!
Mo's birthday was Monday and I said, "Man, your almost 40 and he said I am not! I said, yes you are! You are 36 so that is on the other side of 35 which puts you on the closer to 40 side."
HEE HEE!
Besides, 30s are the new 20s, right?
Ha, of course! Hey, when are you going to "become my friend" on facebook? ;)
HAAAA HAAA! Did you read my blog first then write that or the other way around? Too funny!
Post a Comment