Friday, March 13, 2009

A Date!!!! Finally!

I am super excited about going on not one, but two dates with my husband this weekend! How does that happen, you ask? Our wonderful in-laws are meeting us half-way tomorrow to take the kids until Tuesday, when I go to Ore City to visit. Scott is taking me to dinner Saturday and we are going to a concert on Sunday. In between we get to clean the garage -- yippee!! (It's really bad, by the way. Like so bad that we are embarassed to keep the garage door open except to pull in the car. It's a two car garage and we only have room to pull in one.

Anyway, we are going to see this gal. And we'll be eating at this joint. It's only been like 6 or 7 months since we had a real date. I'd say we are over-due. I guess that's why we are getting two in one weekend! I'll give a report on both some time next week, plus a report on the dogwoods and other trees of E. Texas! Trees!! It's just an E.Texas thang!

1 comment:

Shelly Conn said...

7 months is a long time. Hope you guys have a blast!!!