Well, I have officially entered the realm of blogging. I want to thank my friend Shelly for introducing me to this phenomenon. Actually, I've visited other friends blog spots, but not until the spider bite excitement did my interest truly peak! So, Shelly, it's all your fault!
Much to do today...shopping still not done. Cooper and I are off to find some "treasures." We were talking in bed last night and I asked him what we were going to get some family members who I had neglected for Christmas until the last minute. He said for his "Dee Dee" (my mom) he wanted to get a cowboy boot tree ornament. (My mom has recently gone "western" in her home decor), for his "Sue Sue" (Scott's mom) it's bubble gum! Sue Sue always has a stash of readily available yummies for her "angel babies." For Scott's grandmother, "Gammie," it's a card. Wow, Cooper, don't go out of your way on that one! And finally for Scott's other grandmother, "Nana," it's a black umbrella. I'm not sure about the reasoning behind this one, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?
Off we go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very funny! Welcome to the world of blogging. I am going to try and take Levi to Dr. Adams today. Last night he cried all night and has 103.0 today. I am thinking an ear infection, but we will see. I hope it's not a virus.
Post a Comment