Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Zycam -- the medicine of Champions!

Well, after two weeks of the mystery illness that seems to have a hold of the entire state of Texas (my mom who is 3 1/2 hours away had it), we've discovered Zycam. Scott's endorsement: "Where was this stuff a week ago?" In short, the stuff really works.

We were all sick with the flu-like virus that wormed its way through the entire Sanger school district and beyond. Poor Scott had it the worst and seemed to have two relapses of the stuff. But, thanks to the wonders of modern medicine, he's back on his feet. He even made me dinner while I was at church tonight! I do love him.

I guess that can be my Valentine's Day gift. Now it's my turn. Neither one of us got so much as a drugstore card for each other. We've been too sick to go shopping. And Scott never would have made his 3 card limit. (He has this thing about card shopping. ) Third one's the charm. While I spend an "eternity" picking one out. But I digress...

Tonight were were joking around about our Valentine dilemma. I reminded him that 15 years ago he was groveling at my feet. Now, the romance is gone. Cooper then said, "No it's not." Huh?? What does he know? It was all I could do to get him to sign his valentines for preschool! He doesn't have a three card limit yet...

2 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Cue the Barry White music...

Shelly Conn said...

I'll be checking back next week! Love the wig!