Let me begin by saying that I do clean my children's ears regularly... Today I took Cooper in to see his doctor for an earache. Turns out he has an ear infection. (not that I'm surprised.) What did amaze me is the amount of wax the child has in his ear. They've had to clean his ears out before, but we're talkin' major waxy build-up here. And the contraption they used to extract all this loveliness was very interesting. It was a bulb syringe-type thingy (I know I'm very technical) that they used to wash out his ear into a little tray. I got to hold the tray! (and Cooper) Seriously, we could have made a candle out of the stuff that came out of the boy's ear. Not so sure I would categorize it as a "home scent," though. Ok, now I'm just grossing myself out. And the three other people who read this. Come on, Scott, sign up so I can have at least one more comment here.
I guess if I had posts with more substance perhaps I would get more feedback, huh? But, such is the stuff of my life! Well, I'll try harder next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will have to say that is gross. He might be able to hear better. But, I'm no doctor. See you guys tonight.
Post a Comment