A Work in Progress
He's still working on me...
He
is just and gracious.
His
patience is amazing, because
He
puts in countless hours on me! I am most definitely a work in progress.
The Stephens Crew
Aren't they beautiful?
My Peeps
Coleman's
Joel Bartlett
Robert Conn
Shelly Conn
Shelly McDaniel
Two Boys and a Girl
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(21)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(53)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
▼
March
(5)
East Texas
Psalm
No title
How old is "old?"
I love "seller" I.D.!
►
February
(4)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
Sunday, March 9, 2008
I'm sorry to say that our snowman got the big head, though. Quite literally, his head fell off some time in the night. Or was it neighbor envy? We may never know...
3 comments:
Robert Conn
said...
Not bad for a bunch of Texas folks!
March 9, 2008 at 10:59 PM
Shelly Conn
said...
That's great!!
March 10, 2008 at 8:29 AM
Kaity
said...
yalls snowman rocks!
March 10, 2008 at 11:36 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Not bad for a bunch of Texas folks!
That's great!!
yalls snowman rocks!
Post a Comment