Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Too Much!

Okay, I'm going to step up on my soap box here and say that I am championing all the folks out there who are "real" and have "real" stuff going on in their lives. I have people in my family who are hurting right now, and know that there are countless others who have things going on that, thankfully, we have a loving Heavenly Father to Whom we can turn over.

I also am aware of the countless people here in our own country and in others who are starving and/or have no faith to turn to. Those are real problems.

I'm sick of hearing about over-indulgent, spoiled, bratty Americans who paid way too much to begin with for a house and now are blaming the government for their pitfalls. Yes, mistakes were made, but hello people -- you started it by wanting too much, paying too much, and now you are ?$&^!ing a griping too much! I am frankly disgusted and tired of listening to your sob stories on the news networks. Have I said too much?

1 comment:

Shelly Conn said...

Preach sister Preach!!