Do you ever have those days when you feel that God has blessed you more than you deserve? Well, let's get real here -- I know I am blessed more than I deserve. Some days I just feel more blessed than others.
This past week I have learned of three classmates who are facing such great difficulty in their lives. One lost a sister to a car accident. One is keeping a vigil with his wife at her mother's bedside. And tonight Scott received word from a close friend of ours whose wife just gave birth to a precious, yet premature baby girl.
Please lift these friends of ours up in prayer. Pray that they would lean on our Father. Pray that they would continue to trust in Him and praise Him through the pain and uncertainty. Pray that they stay grounded in the very certainty of our Lord Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You got it! Keep us posted.
Will do!!
How is Copper feeling?
Scott talked with our friend, Jeremy, this morning. Baby and mommy are doing well. Mom, Amy, had been on bed rest for several weeks now. Baby Ansely was at 34 weeks. She weighed 4lbs, tiny, but doing well. She will be in the hospital for a couple of weeks. Amy, will be in until Wed. or Thur. Thanks for your prayers! Keep them up!
My friend's (Ethan) mom in-law is in surgery this morning. She has a brain tumor. Don't know yet if it is cancer, but they are optimistic.
A guy we went to school with, Tony, lost his 26 year-old sister last week in a car accident. She left behind her husband and a 3 year-old little boy. So sad. Please keep this family in your prayers. As you can imagine, the husband, Jon, is absolutely lost right now.
Post a Comment