It is extremely cold. It's so cold I actually hurt walking to my car tonight after school. Speaking of school, I have one more class to go. We had lesson plan presentations tonight. I think I did pretty well. Or at least let's hope I know what I'm doing, because look out -- I might be teaching some of your kids soon!
Anyway, it's cold, y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Is it ok to be sick of cold weather already?? Just asking. Cause I am there.
Go Mandy!!
Yes, Shelly McD, it is perfectly fine to be sick of cold weather. Usually, after Christmas, I am so ready for April. This year, I am ready for August! I hate winter. It's so sad that my bday is in the dead winter, too. I or one or more of my friends were always sick and would totally mess up my party plans. Because, you know, it's all about me! Ha!
What does it say about you when your replies to posts are longer than the actual post?
Hey thanks again for watching Claire! I hope she obeyed, if not please let me know.
Post a Comment