Ok, it was about this time last year that I posted about Zicam...Ok, corporate -- where's my money. I am a one-woman advertising machine. If only I had spelled it correctly last year...
Seriously, this stuff has the potential to put all other cold medicines out of business, y'all! It really does work, if taken consistently. I forgot I had it in the medicine cabinet. Scott got sick right before Thanksgiving, as luck would have it. Poor thing couldn't even taste his turkey and dressin'. Well, I started feeling really crappy this weekend and found the stuff yesterday and began popping pills. I feel so much better. It really does work. From now on, the only thing in my medicine cabinet is Zicam -- the medicine of champions. (Wink, Wink)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mandy,
I think they had a big recall on that cold med. I can't remember exactly something about loss of taste, hearing, and smell. Google it and check it out. Sorry!
Thanks, Joel. I googled it and everything I got was related to the nasal spray. I was using the tablets. So, hopefully, I'll still be able to taste the stew I'm bringing to the Christmas party Friday! :)
STEW DID SOMEONE SAY STEW?
Yep. Man, I can't believe I was pushing drugs...and tainted ones at that!
I thought Joel was kidding! I was thinking, "He should have been more cleaver and wrote side effects like winking."
Yeah, well, let's hope those side effects are results of the nasal spray and not the tablets. So far so good. In fact there are some smells you just wish you could lose, you know? LOL
Post a Comment