Friday, June 20, 2008
















































































Ok, I was wrong. The best part of vacation is watching my beautiful family. I had so much fun watching Scott and the kids play in the ocean. The kids love their Daddy so much, and he adores them. He played really hard, almost too hard! He may need a vacation now!



We had a wonderful time. The kids loved the beach. Abby truly would live at the beach if we would let her. She could not get enough of it! It took Cooper a good day to really warm up to it, but then he was hooked, too! I think Abby mastered the art of the "boogie board." She had a blast on that thing, and was almost fearless on it.



The kids had just as much fun in the condo pool. It was amazing! And, they loved the hot tub, especially Coop! I think what really amazed him was that there could be so many bubbles and yet he didn't make them! ;) He insisted, at first, that Scott was making all the bubbles. He was really impressed.



The condo itself was magnificent. The decor was amazing and it was really comfy. The kids loved having their own bunk beds. The great part was not having to get out to get food. We just made our one stop to Wal-Mart the first night in and we were hooked up for the whole visit. It truly was a home away from home.



I don't have any food to report on, because we didn't do a lot of eating once we got to Destin. We were too busy having fun watching the kids. We didn't get to stop in Mobile at the battleship like we had planned. It was raining on the way in, and then we were just zonked going home. Maybe next time.



I think Destin will definitely be a place we will visit again. Thanks, Scott, for a great vacation. You are so good to us, and I thank God for the most amazing dad and husband He has given us. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talkin'...

No comments: