It's my understanding that this is something you're supposed to do periodically when you blog. So, here we go...
Random thoughts from Mandy's noggin today:
1. Coffee is better when someone else makes it.
2. I love my husband beyond understanding.
3. I love an older man...He will be 33 tomorrow.
4. Daytime television is scary, unless it's on PBS.
5. The only purchase I have ever made at a jewelry store have been batteries for my watch. And I am ok with that.
6. This is blasphemous, but I think I may convert to Cherry Coke (only during Happy Hour). Shocking, I know.
7. I really, really hate laundry.
8. Wal-Mart has too much stuff.
9. I saw a man walking in the heat of the day with a backpack that probably held all of his belongings. He looked a lot happier than most of the people I came across in Wal-Mart.
10. I think I want a Dr. Pepper now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great Post!
Tell Scott Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment