Thursday, July 10, 2008
Love and Best Dishes...
Have I told anyone lately how much I adore Paula Deen? Probably not. ;) I have to brag on one of her recipes that I used this week, and on my husband's grillin' abilities. Thank you, Lord, for our gas grill. Scott can really rock it out. Anywho, I made a summer squash casserole that was pretty tasty, and loaded with butter. What else, right? Accompanying that were some chicken breasts glazed with this amazing BBQ sauce ("Sweet Baby Ray's") that Scott grilled. Along with that, he grilled some zucchini squash and red onions...Yum-o. (Oops, wrong Foodnetwork star!) For the recipe for the casserole, go here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We'll be your test audience anytime!
Mandy,
This was so fun to see your cute family! I got to it from Robert's. FUN!
We have one too!
www.fourisnotenough.blogspot.com
Hey, someone else is out there! Woo-hoo! I need to update -- maybe later today...I love your blog design by the way!
Post a Comment