Let me preface this by saying I don't normally buy into the whole "save the environment" thing. I'm usually all for using as many plastic bags as humanly possible (while I do "recycle" them in the form of trash bags in our bathroom trashcans), and I do not recycle in the traditional sense. But today, I am most definitely shouting, "ozone depletion!" People, it is hot as Hades in this house. Yes -- that's right -- we have no AC. Let me tell you -- it SUCKS!!! I'm sorry for the adolescent rave; but it does most definitely suck.
According to this site it is not a good day for air quality. I'm throwing out all aerosol cans as we speak, folks. Sorry, I'll have to continue later. It's too dang hot up in here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh No! You wanna sleep at our house tonight??? I will call you!
Sorry!!!
Thanks, friends! Shelly C. -- you know Abby would be requesting pancakes, since "my mom makes us eat frozen waffles." LOL
I was thinking about leaving the AC off for good... kind of old school Little House on the Prairie style. Think of the $$ we'd save!
Shyeah! Let's leave the roughin' it to Half-Pint and Paw, shall we?
Post a Comment