Well, Scott and I are officially the worst when it comes to the whole tooth fairy thing. We have failed on the last 3 teeth to come through the first night under the pillow. This last tooth, Abby was thoroughly ticked off, so much so that I think the jig might be up!
Saturday night, we forgot to put the money under her pillow. She came in yesterday morning and said, "Ok, well, there was no money and my tooth is gone." Evidently it slipped out from under the bed. Heck, I was beginning to become a believer, myself...
Last night we forgot. This morning she said, "Ok, I give up." Poor thing. Scott told her he thought the tooth fairy was in a different time zone. Nice try, honey.
So, tonight Scott remembered. All is well. But, with Wall Street in the state that it is in, Abby might want to put it in a secured bond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Forget the bonds, we may need her to buy a bag of beans before all is said and done!
Maybe the tooth fairy is waiting for her bail out...
Been there and done that by the way. Maybe our kids can go to counseling together.
Amen Scott!
We have had only one tooth fall out in this house so far. I had to run to The Sportsman and get some cash!
Post a Comment