Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Saturday of soccer and dancing!






We had an exciting weekend. Our Saturday began with soccer games (Coop and Abby's were at the same time). I got lots of exercise running back and forth between their fields! Scott had to stay at Cooper's because he's helping Joel coach. They did awesome and, more importantly, had a great time.
Next up was Abby's dance recital. It was so much fun watching her and the other girls do their thang! She and Grace danced to Steven Curtis-Chapman's "Cinderella." Yes, I cried...
I love my kiddos. I wouldn't have spent my Saturday any other way! I'm going to try to post some video, but I am a little unskilled in that area.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Those are awesome! How cute are your kiddos! Isn't it great to see them find something they like doing!

Mandy said...

Yes! They love it. We are pleasantly surprised that Abby is so enthusiastic about soccer. And Cooper is no longer picking flowers or chasing butterflies! Scott said Saturday,"You know, Coop didn't pick one blade of grass today." What a difference a year makes!!

And isn't our little ballerina lovely?