Abby had her first soccer practice tonight. That girl has the moves. I really think that soccer will be a good fit, as dance is, for her. If she can just muster some more confidence, she will be set. That will come with time. Scott and I got in on the action by helping play a little defense with the girls. Dang, I'm out of shape! I think I'm still breathing a little heavy!
It will be an exciting and busy fall for us, as Saturdays are going to be full of soccer in Gainesville. Cooper will have morning games, and Abby will probably have most of her games in the afternoon. We'll have to eat a lot of CicCi's and Taco Casa...darn! Y'all come see a game if you can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We will have to come and see a game. Let me know the times.
Yes, please do! I'll email you a schedule. Hey, do you have your fall stuff up yet? I figured you were chomping at the bit!!
Post a Comment