Tuesday, September 9, 2008

He's Got a Million of 'em

Here are some funny "Cooperisms" for you...

1. (on being full after eating) "I'm full of it." Yes, you are Cooper. Yes, you are.
2. (on playing his Star Wars Lego PS2 game) "I'm easy at this."
3. After I had to get onto him for not cleaning up after himself, I asked him why he didn't listen to me. He said, "I guess I was being a bad guy."

I try to write these things down so that I can remind him when he is an adult of all the funny little things he used to say. I still remember something my little brother would say when he was a little guy: "Let's go in out to eat." (He always wanted to go out to eat, and to eat inside.)

So, moms and dads, write these things down. They are priceless!

2 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

To Cute!

Shelly said...

That is funny! We still say stuff the wrong way around our house that the girls have said just to keep it fresh in our minds and remind us how cute they were while learning to speak.