Monday, August 11, 2008

Wha??

Synchronized diving? Anyone have any thoughts on this? I have some comments, but I will refrain from posting, as they are most definitely not politically correct. I will simply say, "Be afraid. Be very afraid." I was.

But, how about the 400m relay last night? That rocked!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I know. I struggle with this very thing. Then I heard one of them comment that most divers are gymnasts who had to quit due to injuries and such. That helped a bit. Imagine Cooper coming up and saying, "Dad, I wanna be a synchonized diver." Talk about bullet to the heart!

Shelly said...

Oh, and we watched the 400 relay last night as it happened and Mo and I were screaming like animals. You would think we were there or something. It was so awesome! I have watched it like 10 times today. Unreal!

Mandy said...

I know -- us, too! We woke Abby, we were so loud. It was awesome!!

Abby watched tonight, though. Her comments -- "My butterfly is really bad." I asked her if she thought any of those guys had "pretty" butterflies when they were eight years old. She really does enjoy swimming. Maybe she can try out for the Denton Dolphins some day.

Kami said...

It's true they woke me up!!!! You would thinkt would have been something like George Bush falling out of the stands but no....